I bought a huge jar of sundried tomatoes from Costco to make Wendy's Garlic and Sundried Tomato Pasta and needed another recipe to use them with. Then I remembered this one. This dip is good - they served it at a YW activity a while back.
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup good mayonnaise
- 10 dashes, hot red pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
Puree the tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, red pepper sauce, salt and pepper in a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Add the scallions and pulse twice. Serve at room temperature.