I saw this recipe in Martha Stewart's Living magazine. I like asparagus and thought that this recipe is easy and fast so i should give it a try. And i am sharing it with you guys! :)
- 2tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp red-wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound thin asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 1/2-inch lengths
1. Whisk together mustard, vinegar, and 1 Tbsp oil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add asparagus, and season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring frequently, until asparagus are just tender, 10 to 12 minutes. (If the spears begin to brown, reduce heat to low.)
3. Transfer asparagus to a serving dish. Drizzle with the vinaigrette, toss and serve immediately.