Monday, December 8, 2008

Italian Cream Cheese Chicken

A friend of mine made this for me after I had Jeremy and I saw the recipe on the Pleasant and Plump blog (link on the side of this blog). It is so good and easy to make. Thought I would post it here in case you don't look at that one.

2-4 chicken breasts, cut into bite size peices
italian dressing (I use fat free)
1 8oz. package cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup chicken broth (I use water and it still tastes delicious)
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried thyme

Put chicken in crock put, soak in Italian dressing. (I use 1/2 bottle dressing for 2 ckn breasts). Let cook on low for 3-4 hours. Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl. After chicken is cooked, drain out liquid from crock put and put the cream cheese/soup mixture in. Let cook for one more hour. Serve over rice or pasta.

No comments: