We ate this salad at Tanner’s cousin Britney’s wedding. His aunt Anita gave us the recipe and it is totally our new favorite.
- 1 Bag Shredded Cabbage (I used the coleslaw mix)
- ½ Cup chopped green onions
- ½ Cup Sliced Almonds (toasted)
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1 pkg chicken Ramon flavoring
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 3 Tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Oil
- Sesame Oil to taste (she uses 5-6 shakes)
The salad tastes best when it has marinated for a couple hours at least. Even better... make it earlier in the day and have a yummy salad to go with dinner. :) It was really good the next day as left overs too.